There really are some file formats that have “mad” in their name or extension. Some people may find this blog when trying to learn about them, so I suppose I should provide some information about them.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models