Today on Twitter I came upon an article, “SVG Has More Potential,” by Mike Riethmuller. He points out that SVG is more than just “scalable vector graphics,” and he demonstrates that its images can be responsive.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Preserving Google+ content
- A screen capture tip using Grab on the Mac
- The police body camera data problem
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?