The principal URL for this blog is now https://madfileformatscience.garymcgath.com. The old URL still works and nothing else has changed; the change is just to tie this blog closer to my website.
Also please note the new “Donate” button. It’s all part of making a living as a writer. Thank you.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability