For my upcoming course on File Format Identification Tools, Udemy wants me to provide a graphic. Here’s what I’ve come up with, applying Udemy’s quality standards. I don’t claim to be a graphic designer, but I think it’ll do the job. Feedback is welcome.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem