For my upcoming course on File Format Identification Tools, Udemy wants me to provide a graphic. Here’s what I’ve come up with, applying Udemy’s quality standards. I don’t claim to be a graphic designer, but I think it’ll do the job. Feedback is welcome.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability