It’s been a problem for a while that DROID 6 won’t run under Java 7. Matt Palmer has reported a simple fix for this, requiring only a change in pom.xml. Hopefully a release incorporating this change will appear soon.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability