It’s been a problem for a while that DROID 6 won’t run under Java 7. Matt Palmer has reported a simple fix for this, requiring only a change in pom.xml. Hopefully a release incorporating this change will appear soon.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem