I’ve put the format-reg-browser project up on Github, in case anyone wants to play with the code. This is the first time I’ve committed code to any kind of Git site, but it looks as if the code’s really there. Let me know if there are any problems.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem