I’ve put the format-reg-browser project up on Github, in case anyone wants to play with the code. This is the first time I’ve committed code to any kind of Git site, but it looks as if the code’s really there. Let me know if there are any problems.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability