According to a post on the DROID mailing list, DROID is not currently compatible with JRE 7. An issue with the Spring framework appears to be the cause. The next release of DROID should support Java 7.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem