It’s a bit late to get there if you didn’t already know about it, but the Library of Congress is hosting a JPEG 2000 summit in Washington today and tomorrow. Hopefully some interesting materials will be made public.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem