My RSS feed for the Ten Thousand Year Blog went invalid, so I went searching and found it had moved to Blogspot. I really don’t know why anyone would voluntarily switch to Blogspot, but it’s David’s choice, and I suspect there’s a fair amount of overlap in the readership of our blogs (and if you’ve never read it, I suggest giving it a try), so spreading the word about the CoA is a reasonable thing to do.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability