Seeing Standards, the result of a project supported by the Indiana University Libraries, provides a visual arrangement of metadata standards used with cultural heritage work. There are lots of relevant standards! Jenn Riley, Metadata Librarian in the Indiana University Digital Library Program, developed the content. Design work was performed by Devin Becker of the Indiana University School of Library and Information Science.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem