Unfortunately, I wasn’t in California for the post-iPres workshop on JHOVE2, but there is some information online. The JHOVE2 project presentations page includes a short and a long version of the slides. An early version of the code has been made available for testing and progress continues.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- Canvas fingerprinting in Web pages
- FUIF: Yet another image format?
- The great GIF pronunciation debate
- Introductory JHOVE workshop, January 25, 2019
- Why does one PDF display and another one download?
- The digital preservation song challenge!
- Fact-checking the GIF format
- How to approach the file format validation problem