I’ve made a few changes to the settings. As of now, anyone can comment, but all comments have to be approved by me. (WordPress doesn’t allow automatic approval of comments by registered users together with moderation of other comments, as far as I can tell.) Also, the feed now gives full articles instead of summaries.
- Follow Mad File Format Science on WordPress.com
- How to approach the file format validation problem
- Emoji interoperability (or its lack)
- Data Transfer Project: New models for interoperability
- DNA as data storage
- When sloppy redaction fails, resort to censorship
- PDF or HTML for public documents?
- USD and USDZ format for 3D models
- The “Zip Slip” vulnerability